Venue Now Open!
Last updated: 03/07/2020
Following the Prime Ministers announcement on 23rd June where he listed the types of businesses that were allowed to re-open, he named ‘Indoor leisure centres and facilities including indoor gaming’ in his list.
Putt Club falls within this category and having implemented a number of precautionary measures to ensure that we are COVID-19 secure, we are therefore moving forward with our plans to re-open our fantastic and fun venue, on Saturday 10th July, with both confidence and excitement.
Whilst things may feel a little different, we want to assure you that the Putt Club team have gone above and beyond to get the course ready and safe for your return.
We’ve implemented a number of precautionary safety measures throughout our venue which includes hand sanitiser stations, cashless payment and additional equipment sanitisation. We’ve also reduced our guest capacity to ensure social distancing can be adhered to at all times. More details are listed below about everything we’re doing to keep you and your families safe:
We would like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank all of our customers and crew members for their ongoing support and positivity during this very challenging period for everyone.
You’re In Clean, Safe Hands At TeamSport & Putt Club
Putt Club & TeamSport are reviewing the COVID-19 situation regularly and taking measures within our sites based on advice issued by Public Health England (PHE). We are also working hard to ensure we are operating within and beyond recommended guidance, we have a limit of just 4 players per hole and only one group per hole is allowed on the course.
The safety of our customers is our utmost priority and we want to assure you that we have taken steps to help minimise the spread of COVID-19. This, combined with the significant actions we have taken to ensure we provide a clean, safe and hygienic environment, means we believe it is safe for customers to play with us.
As a Putt Club customer, you can also help us reduce the spread of the COVID-19 by following the guidance from PHE.
• Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
• Always wash your hands when you get home or into work
• Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
• Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
• Put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
• Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
• Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
• If you think you might have coronavirus or you’ve been in close contact with someone who has please contact NHS 111. Do not visit a Putt Club location, GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital.
More information on coronavirus can also be found on the NHS & PHE websites.
Putt Club will continue to monitor the situation closely and will update you with any changes.
We hope that this information will reassure our customers that you can visit Putt Club as planned and enjoy your experience with peace of mind.